Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tea Time at Annick Press
Sneak Peeks at New Art from Gosia Mosz

"When I started my sketches for the book "Cat Comes Too" my
neighbour's cat could smell a great opportunity.
He came to see me and posed for the first sketches :)
Of course not for free, but for a bowl of sweet cream or other titbit :)
Does someone know a disinterested cat? (send me pictures please :)

The dog character wasn't so easy.
There were those who did hang around like extras at a film casting -
some very big, some small and shaggy,
but none were right for "Dog Comes Too".
I had to excite my imagination - a little coffee with milk and
chocolate cookies helped and here we have our happy puppy bravely
running through meadows!

I am convinced that our little heroes Cat and Dog will make kids laugh "

Gosia Mosz 









No comments:

Post a Comment